There are several caching plugin options to improve website speed performance, including the popular ones:
- WP Fastest Cache
- WP Super Cache (Automattic Official)
- W3 Total Cache
Check the following options:
Cache System – Serves to create a system cache.
Preload – Serves to create cache automatically.
- New Post – Serves to clean cache files when a post or page is published.
- Update Post – Serves to clean cache files when a post or page is updated.
- Gzip – Serves to reduce the size of files sent from the server.
- Browsing Cache – Serves to speed up loading times for repeat visitors.